November 22nd 2020
- Default the Foundry file browser to the Assets Library folder
- Add a
[Bazaar]pseudo folder in
My Assets Libraryto browse the assets of your installed packages and get the CDN-backed URL for the modules and their content.
- Fixes an issue with the new Bazaar optimization update which broke the CSS files of recently updates modules
- Add a protection against an external library related bug which seems to happen once in a blue moon but can cause games to become inaccessible until manual intervention.
- World and Module Exports will now download directly without opening a new window temporarily
- Improve the layout of the “create game” section in the game manager tab when no games exist
- Fix the font used in the “Social Links” in the page footer and hide the bullet points
- Fix an issue with exposing the manifest for premium content through the Bazaar API
- Add a new query parameter for the Bazaar API to return the package information and manifest in a single query
- Fix issue with the “last updated” field for all the Bazaar packages being updated every day by mistake
- Add the ability to return the full description of a package in preparation for an upcoming Bazaar UI update
- Fix bug where uninstalled modules through the Bazaar UI was not updating the internal state of which modules are installed and which aren’t
- Updated the contest info banner as the contest is about to end