November 20th 2020
- Optimize the optimizer! New package releases will be optimized for use in the Bazaar faster and become available to install more quickly.
- Migrate links to core foundry icons used by modules’ and systems’ compendium packs, into using the CDN as well.
- Automatically convert base64 encoded scene thumbnail images (and other entities) in compendiums of Bazaar packages to files that are uploaded to the CDN, further reducing the compendium file’s size and optimizing access to the thumbnails as well.
- Add file deduplication support for Bazaar packages, reducing storage size needed by 4x and improving performance with kernel-side caching of similar files across different package versions.
- Add support for securing Forge Premium content from predictable URL patterns
- Add support for a separate assets path for Premium Bazaar packages and its media files for public display
- Add support for automatically redirecting missing Data files to Bazaar content if a package has assets that aren’t included in its module folder
- Add backend support for browsing the assets of a Bazaar module/system via the FilePicker API
- Fix issue of file browser showing a non existing folder when browsing with an asset that comes from a different user’s library
- Improve support for browsing a folder in the Foundry File Picker without requiring a trailing
- Correctly return files in the file browser that match the extensions list requested by Foundry
- Add protection against using the File browser API with wildcard support for discovering Premium Bazaar content
- Stop reuse an existing running game for installing protected content from the Bazaar when the Game Manager is enabled, in preparation for a 0.7.8 API change.