What happens when the world is reloaded?

In the System Settings there is an option to enable a Sanity Ability Score. It says “Enable the use of the optional Sanity ability score. Requires the world to be reloaded.” I want to use this option, but I have what may be a novice question… what happens when the world is reloaded?

I can’t find any reference to this action in the Tutorials, and I don’t want to proceed if it means losing data of previous game sessions.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Reloading the world is a simple refresh and reload of the page and world data into your browser :slight_smile:

Nothing will be lost, and none of your data will change except that the Sanity ability score will get added onto D&D character sheets. Same with if you disable the setting again if you don’t want to use that ability score anymore, which will reload and just remove it again.

While this doesn’t have anything to do with the setting, keeping regular backups of your world will also help to keep your stuff secure so you don’t ever have to worry about losing your hard work!
Check out this link for details on how to do that Backing Up Your Forge Content

Have fun out there!

1 Like

Thank you! I thought as much, but wanted to be certain before I proceeded. I appreciate the help, and yes I do periodically back up everything, thanks for that as well! :slight_smile: