Twilight 2000 4e players out there?

Looking to spin up a T2K4e game if I can find enough interested players. Looking for a 7-11pm EST weeknight slot about 1-2 times a month.

Game will be easy-going, combination of RP and tactics. I’m an experienced GM, but this will be a new game system for me (have GM’d the older versions back in the stone age) and so newbies are welcome as we will be learning together. Adult players due to violence and strong language (mostly mine). Foundry for table (obviously) and Zoom for communication. Holler back if interested.

Hi,
I’d be interested, depending on the night. I’ve played a few sessions of this new version and would love to see how another group plays it.

Roger that. I’ve run a couple of sessions of this version with my regular players, but they just prefer fantasy games as a rule. If I can get a couple more interested, we can give it a run. I should have the Forge/Foundry world completed this week if you want to spelunk it and see if it passes your sniff test.

Sounds like a plan. I’m excited by the prospect of seeing someone else run it.

I am interested in playing as well

Roger that. I plan on finishing up the setup this weekend, and I’ll reach out when I’m done. Looking forward to trying to get a game rolling!

Sent DM on here to you

Just found out they updated the twilight 2000. Would definitely be interested. Played it way back in the day when it first came out. So if youre still looking…

Yup, I played it back in the day as well when it was GDW. Yup, I am still looking for players, so if you are interested, I’ll set something up (since you give me a player “quorum”…

Definitely would. I’ll send you a message.

I just set up a private discord channel for this game, here is the invite: AJ's Gaming Table

Once you connect to the server I’ll assign the correct role (I’m not a Discord person, I just muddle through…)

Are you still looking for players? I have GM the GDW version and have seen the current version.

Yup, we could use one more if you are interested. I’ll send you some info (I JUST upgraded the game to Foundry v11 and I want to make sure there are no issues). I’m on vacation until next week but hoping to get Session 0 in this coming week and get a schedule in place.

I’ll send you some invitation links in a little bit to your email address (my gaming email address is [email protected] btw)

More in a bit…

Regards,
AJ

Hi Banditdos

If you are still looking for players, I’d be interested!

Let me check and ping you back. The table is full if everyone who said they were interested participates, but I have one that has gone “dark”, so might have an opening. Will holler back.

Sounds good. Thanks for the respond B! If I can’t get in this round keep me in mind for future rounds.

Dude,

We just had a session 0 and we have 3 confirmed. IF you are still interested let me know, looks like we have an extra chair or two. Let me know…

I thought I reached out to you, but it may be that I missed you. We have a core group for Twilight 2K, so if you are still interested just let me know, we have an open (virtual) chair.

Hey B! Thanks for the message! I’d love to play. Though I’ve never played before so I’m new to the latest version of the game. I bought the starter kit and came in today. If you and the group are open to a new player learning the rules I’m happy to play. Also, which day are y’all playing and how often.?

Let me know! Thanks again for reaching out!