August 30th 2020
- Fix a configuration issue when the user sets a custom game url ending with a reserved slug (such as “forums”) redirecting to the subservice instead of the user’s game.
- Make the info notice about Paypal authorization into an info banner (blue) instead of a warning (yellow)
- Add ability to delete a game’s url in the “My Foundry” page to have a new url generated.
- Automatically remove whitespace from the start and end of the API key to be more resilient to copy pastes
- Sanitize package manifest data before storing it in the database to fix an issue with the bazaar updater being broken due to the use of reserved db keys in its manifest.
- Add to the Bazaar API the systems and languages supported by a package
- Add option to pretty up any API response
- Misc server side improvements