The Story Teller tier’s main features are the ability to launch worlds directly with their unique URLs and the advanced user management.
This implies the following set of features :
- Allow Story Teller tier users to switch between “All one one URL” or “Multiple auto-managed games” mode so this feature isn’t necessarily mandatory for all higher tiers.
- Change “Launch Foundry” button in the header into “Configure Foundry” which would always enter the Foundry setup page
- Create a new Forge Game for each world within Foundry and add the interface to configure its URL, player list, settings, etc…
- List all the available games from the “My Foundry” page
- Add a way to ‘favorite’ games to more easily find them in our potentially last list of games.
- Have a configurable set of modules auto-enabled upon new game creation
- Only allow one (depending on number of FVTT licenses) game to be ‘online’ at a time.
- If user tries to launch a different game, automatically set old game to ‘idle’ if no players are logged in, or prevent launching
- If user launching the game is the owner, allows them to force-stop the other game and launch the selected one
- require all games with user management feature enabled, to be Private as the /join page now gets overriden and user needs to be logged into The Forge to access the game
- Override /join and automatically create players when a user uses the invitation link. Auto login the users to the game based on their forge user
- Automatically assign the user’s avatar to the player’s avatar and update it when user changes it in the forge’s account page
- Disable changing the avatar through FVTT and document that limitation in the ToS
- Have each game have their own URL/etc… and launch into the world directly when started
- Option for GM to login as a player. Since they are auto logged in, they can’t login in an incognito tab or a different browser to test things as a player. Being able to click a button and get re-logged in as a player would be very easy and useful.