Moving a Rollable Table from a Compendium in One World to Another

So for one of my adventures I went to the trouble of creating rollable tables of all the loot tables in 5e. I really, really, REALLY don’t want to redo all that work. However, for the life of me I can’t get it to import correctly into my new game.

Here’s what I’ve done:

Open up the original world, Right click the original rollable loot tables, select export to compendium, verify that the compendium exists in the original world compendiums list and seems to be correct (i.e. has all the data and works), then I exit out, stop the server and create a sharable compendium with just the Rollable Tables data. Forge creates it successfully, but when I start my other world, although it shows the Shared Compendium, it is empty.

I also go into manage modules and select the compendiums so they are 'active.

What am I doing wrong?

Hey there :wave:

The article How to Share Content Between Worlds describes the process to follow.

From what you’ve said, I think you’re doing the right steps but possibly in the wrong order.

You should create the Shared Compendium module for the Rollable Tables first, then activate as a module in your original world.

In your original world, export the tables to your Shared Compendium module’s Rollable Tables compendium.

Then, those Rollable Tables will be accessible in any world where you activate your Shared Compendium module.

Hope that helps!

Yeah this seems to have worked. Thanks!