Looking for a D&D 5e game

Hey I’m looking to join a group of players. I really want to play with someone who has good experience with Foundry VTT so I can learn the ropes. I currently use Fantasy Grounds and run games but am looking to switch over possibly. I’m fine with pay to play as well.

Thanks…

Not sure if you’re still looking, but there’s a group I’m starting up soon! We currently have two players and need 4 minimum, so if you’d like to join, we’d just need one more player. It is pay to play, so if you’re comfortable with that, then you can check out the post I made about it. LFG Agorany Academy (LGBTQ+ and BIPOC Inclusive)

Not sure if anyone on this thread is still looking but I am interested. I live in Eastern time zone and am looking for a Saturday AND a Sunday morning game played between 8am and noon.

I am seasoned gamer (like 40+ years) and very interested in playing D&D 5e, Traveller, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, and Star Wars (FFG), but by no means are those the only games I would play.
I am looking for long campaigns where I can play a character of my own design. I would prefer to play with mature players at least 21 years old.

Please reach out when you have an opening. :smiley: