Importing a R20 Converted world

I recently used the exporter and converter to get my roll20 game downloaded and converted. However; when I run the converter to move it from the Zip file into a file I can upload to foundry, the JSON files for my characters disapear and when I try to load via the import wizard character sheets are not pressent (due to the missing JSON files) I tried replacing the character folder with one I pulled from the zip file after the converter did its thing but that didnt seem to do anything. Advice?

This is for Pathfinder 1E btw

R20Converter doesn’t convert the zip into json files to import into Foundry, it converts it into a completely world directory.
There’s a small section on how to import the generated world from R20Converter in the import wizard tutorial : Importing Worlds/Modules/Systems - W/ Video Tutorial

When I do that, it loads up with all the characters and tokens but no character sheets tied to the actual entries.

You mentioned this is a PF1 game, R20Converter does not convert character sheets for non DnD5e games, as explained in the documentation.

Mustve missed that part…sadness.

1 Like

So is there anyway of retrieving them or is it their data simply isn’t there??

The issue, if I understand how this works, is that the converter doesn’t convert the Roll20 pf1 character sheets into a format that foundry recognizes for its pf1 character sheets.
As in, pulling the data from the fields in roll 20 and putting it into the matching fields in foundry pf1.

You’d need something to do that work. It’s not just a matter of copying data.

hi thx for the reply I suppose what i was looking as is even if the converter pulled over the raw code from the character sheet as much as a pia it is could i copy paste from that??

its ok yes i can i found the raw data time to cut and paste cheers