The Forge is a web hosting service for Foundry Virtual Tabletop, a program that lets you play your favorite tabletop RPG games with others online. Whether it’s Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy 4th edition, or the dozens of other systems that Foundry supports, we make it quick and easy to setup your content, and get to what really matters- the gaming.
Our goal with The Forge is to allow you to host your games wherever you or your players are located, and get the fastest speeds possible. With 24/7 uptime for your games, and a dynamic idling system that ensures you or your players can access a game whenever you want, The Forge is the clear platform of choice for your Foundry games.
Want more? We list even more offerings that The Forge brings to the table below:
- One-click installation for most modules and systems, with a fully functional search function within our Bazaar.
- The first and largest marketplace for Foundry VTT content.
- Regionally-distributed assets- always experience the best possible loading for your images, video, and audio in-game, wherever in the world your players are located!
- Our Game Manager, which allows you to control which games are active, and have more than one game open at one time.
- Our User Manager, which allows you to skip the Foundry login process and tie Foundry users to your players Forge accounts.
- And much, much more! Our feature set is expansive, and only grows every day.
Have further questions about our service, or where to find information on using our features? See our very extensive Documentation listing. Most questions about The Forge can be answered here. And while you’re at it, feel free to join our Discord. We have a wonderful group of volunteers ready to answer any questions about The Forge that you may have.