Weekly variety gaming [FREE] [WEEKLY]

Hello gamers!

Are you tired of playing the same system over and over again? Are you interested in exploring new and different systems that may not be as mainstream as D&D?

I started Variety Gaming a few months ago in order to see if the grass really is greener on the other side, and I need a few more players to fill out my roster. Games are hosted on VTT, every Saturday at 6PM central time. We communicate using a community server on discord.

Game systems are suggested and polled for, and the winning system will be played in a short campaign format for the next 4-8 weeks. Upon completion a new system is voted for by you the players, and we repeat the cycle.

I only ask that you are respectful of the other players, can confirm your availability, and are willing to manage your sheets outside of VTT and send me copies. Forge is excellent but not every system will have its own custom sheet, particularly obscure ones, and not every sheet is bug free.

We are currently halfway through Vampire 5th edition, and we are in need of more players to Embrace. If you are interested in playing, please let me know and I will send you an invite, first come first serve. Please give me a brief summary of your game experiences and expectations, as well as any information I should know ahead of time. If I do not have a chance to reply to you I apologize in advance.

1 Like