Warhammer Looking for players

Hi Everyone,

I’m an experienced GM (albeit new to Foundry VTT) based in UK looking to play a variety of games if you are interested in playing any of the games below please contact me.

Warhammer 4e
Ars Magica
D&D 5e
Call of Cthulu (not sure which edition)
Storyteller system (vampire, Werewolf etc)
Pathfinder
Savage Worlds
Star Wars FFG

Im interested Dnd 5e mostly but im up for learning warhammer / storyteller havent heard much about the others !

Hi, I’d be interested in playing / GMing some WFRP 4e. I have a homebrew campaign in mind to run and would also enjoy playing in others campaigns too. Not really looking to play DnD though. Let me know if you want to go ahead with any WFRP!

You still looking ? (im still alone op hasnt responded)

Salut Julian,

would love to play Warhammer again especially 2ed (since I grew up on 1ed Enemy Within Campaign), Ars Magica would be great too since I always wanted to play it but never found a group. Call of Cthulu is always fun and I would actually love to play the Achtung Cthulu (Savage World) campaign. I prefer games that focus on the story telling and character development and less on dice rolling and combat.

Maybe we can make something happen. What time zone would you be playing?
Ciao
Peter

I’ve been GMing WFRP 4th edition for almost 2 years and would like to try experiencing it as a player.

I’m located in Denmark. I can only play evenings. A session every second or third week would fit perfect for me.

I am a fun loving guy (34 years old) who loves joking, but enjoy the serious, detective and horror-themed plotlines at the same time. I always value RP higher, in the characters I create, than combat- punch.

Best regards,

Simon

Still got any seats available?

Hello i am looking to play a game on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. i would like try out dnd 5e but open to whatever.

Do you still have any slots open for Warhammer? Hoping to get into it again, but landscape seems barren

Hey. If you still looking I would be interested in warhammer4e or CoC 7e

I’m interested in:
D&D 5e
Call of Cthulu (not sure which edition)
Storyteller system (vampire, Werewolf etc)
Pathfinder
Star Wars FFG

I have been playing RP games, forums tabletop stuff for 25 years. I’m new to pathfinder, and I only know a bit of the 2nd, thought DnD has been part of my life since the 1st edition.

I’d be interested in playing some Warhammer if you still need players