Tracks in a playlist fade out not as intended

ALL MODULES DISABLED? True
OS, Hosting, Browser: The Forge, Windows 10, Google Chrome
Short Description of Bug: Playlists with a fade out duration fade out immediately upon start but continue playing the current song. Adjusting volume fixes for the current track.
Simple steps to reproduce the bug: Set fade duration on a playlist (Tested at 4000ms) and press play on either a track or to play the playlist. Some tracks bug on their total duration and list this as “Infinity:aN” instead. On these tracks, audio plays briefly before fading out and continuing the current track without any audio. Adjusting the volume, either globally or per track, and the audio returns for that track. Once the track has finished and the playlist moves on to the second, the problem repeats itself and can be corrected again.

I noticed this happening only after I migrated from self-hosting to the Forge and ran my first game yesterday after setting everything up so I think it’s specific to the Forge. I also commented on the existing issue on Gitlab for Foundry VTT. Playlists with a fade out duration fade out immediately upon start but continue playing (#5869) · Issues · Foundry Network / Foundry Virtual Tabletop · GitLab

1 Like