The Wild Beyond the Witchlight ~ A Feywild Adventure [Dnd5E][LFP 2/5 Seats Filled][Paid][Thurs 3pm MST][Weekly Campaign]

Welcome hero, are you ready for a wickedly whimsical adventure?

Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye! The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane.

Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.

What will you do?

What I provide

I will provide high quality animated maps, custom tokens, Dndbeyond resources, and Syrinscape sound effects. Foundry VTT has dice incorporated, as well as many other tools.

How to prepare

You will need a working mic and a webcam is encouraged. I welcome brand new players and veterans alike. We will be using Discord for voice chat, Dndbeyond for character creation, and Foundry VTT for everything else. These are all free programs for you, and if you are new to any of them please let me know. I will be running tutorials prior to our game to make sure everyone is comfortable before we start.

Gameplay Details

Gameplay will include roleplaying and exploration. This particular campaign is designed to have combat be optional, so your group will have multiple choices on how to handle each scenario.

Safety tools include confidential X cards to pause play, ‘lines’ are a list of topics that will not be discussed, while veil content will be described as fade-to-black or off-camera.

I’m LGBTQ+ friendly and do my best to provide a safe space where everyone can have fun.

Please follow the link below for more information and to read my player reviews:

You can also message me on Discord, my handle is DarkHorse#5198. Thank you and welcome to YOUR adventure!

Only 1 spot left, come join us :smile: