The Wild Beyond the Witchlight [5e][LFP][Paid][Mon 6pm GMT][Weekly Campaign]

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES…

:carousel_horse: Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!

:unicorn: This campaign takes players to the Feywild, a domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. It is a place of wonder and whimsy ruled by unfettered emotion. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.

:game_die: System: D&D 5th Edition
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Schedule: 4 hours every Monday starting at 6PM GMT
:microphone2: New Player friendly: All you need is Discord, and a good working mic, you’ll have fun learning all the rest during the game
:computer: Playing: Online via Foundry VTT with all the bells and whistles. (Animated spells & weapons, automation, stunning maps with weather effects and beautiful music & SFX)
:moneybag: Rate: £20 / Session ($25 USD) via Paypal
:man_mage: Level Progression: 1 – 8
:chair: Seats: 2/5 filled

:otter: About me: I have been playing and running role-playing games for over 15 years. TTRPGs are a huge passion of mine. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby, meeting new people and interacting with their interesting characters and telling memorable stories together. My style of DMing is very character and story driven, I love working with you (the player), to weave in depth, personalised arcs within the overarching plot. I strive to let everyone have as much input as possible and reward creativity by leaning in to your ideas and solutions to encounters, making your play-through a truly unique experience.

You can also direct your interest to Discord: Senrith

I’ve played through this campaign with Senrith and it was a lot of fun and well worth it. He was great about weaving in elements of each PC backstory into the narrative along with parts of the campaign that were unique to each PCs goal. If you love to add role-play to your games, finding interesting adventures and fun story hooks - this is the campaign for you.

Our group finished this campaign and decided to stay together and play in our next campaign still with Senrith at the helm.

You should play.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Dubyeah. :pray:

We will be starting the campaign in the new year but signing up now means I can get to work on weaving in backstories :smiley:

Discover fantastical places and uncover the mystery of how time magic was twisted against an Archfey!

The show will begin in the new year, so grab your snacks and seats now! :smile:

Not long now, we already have a Bard and a Fighter ready to hunt some hags!

We now have 2 out of 5 seats filled :slight_smile:

I have improved upon this module a lot, added supplements have really helped flesh out the adventure and made locations old and new much more memorable.

We now have 3 out of 5 seats filled! 2 spaces left! :v:

So far we have a Warlock, a Wizard and a Fighter! :dragon: :crystal_ball: :crossed_swords:
What will you play as?

Will you put an end to spread of misery that the Hourglass Coven stirs in the Feywild?