The Indigo Isles - A Tropical Pirate Adventure [Online][5E][Weekly][Date/Time Flexible][Campaign][$20/Session 1/2 off first session, Custom 3D miniature on 10th session] [LGBTQIA= Friendly]

BIRBS PIRATES SHENANIGANS

Grab a cutlass and your gear, for this tropical pirate adventure is sure to keep you wanting for more. The setting is brimming with opportunities to explore further and carve out your part in a world that is full of hidden dangers, lost treasure, mystery, and ample opportunity to venture further into the jungles or oceans of The Indigo Isles.

:bearded_person:‍ ABOUT ME

My Start Playing Games GM Profile
My name is PaladinI used to work in the field of Neuroscience before switching to the TTRPG space full time back in 2022.
I’m a professional Game Master, and I run different types of games with different experiences for many people with different playstyles.
I have been a GM for 11 yearsI am a published author in the TTRPG space.
And I have led and organized breaking the world record for the longest continuous TTRPG game at 440.5 hours back in December of 2022 along with 73 other people which are part of a Discord community called The Archives.
I stream games on Twitch and YouTube

GAME DETAILS

Streamed?: No
Level: 1
Character Options: We will use the character options from the Indigo Isles campaign guide! Many colorful and exotic tropical choices to choose from
Date/Time/Frequency: 3-3.5 Hours, Weekly, there are many days/times that are possible to run the adventure. Message me if interested, and we will workout a day/time that the adventure can run on!
Tech/System: D&D5E, Foundry, Discord, Video/Voice
Requirements:
18+
Camera
Computer
Dressing up is optional but a lot of fun

COST

$20/ Session
First Session half-off
Session 0 free
Reduced $2.50 price if you join with a friend
FREE custom miniature made, printed, and sent to you of your character after 10 sessions together!

Games With Interest Already:

Tuesday 8 AM EST : 1 Player Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly

Wednesday 8 PM EST: 1 Player Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly

Thursday 8 AM EST : 2 Players Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly
Thursday 8 PM EST: 1 Player Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly

Friday 8 AM EST 2 Players Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly
Friday 8 PM EST: 1 Player | Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | 🦜🏴‍☠️ Set Sail and explore the open world of The Indigo Isles to find ancient treasure🌴🗺️ 1/2-Off 1st Session | LGBTQ+ Friendly

:white_check_mark:How to Join

Turn in Intake Form
contact me on Discord: dungeonmasterpaladin
Below is my SPG profile. I have 10 possible dates/times pre-emptively chosen; however, there is tons of flexibility on when we can play!
SPG Profile: Professional Game Master - Paladin | StartPlaying