Temple of Elemental Evil [Fridays @ 10 p.m. GMT+2] [Online] [OSE] [Campaign] [PAID] [$10] [Fondry VTT] [Newbie friendly]

Seven years ago, in the Viscounty of Verbobonc, an evil cult has taken root. The worshippers of this cult have amassed a great deal of forces of men and humanoids, until the threat could no longer be ignored. The armies of good nations faced the evil forces in a great battle, routing some back to their temple fortress and others scattered to the four winds. The evil was defeated for the time being. But the time of peace seems to have come to an end, as the lands near the old temple have now again become fraught with danger, the local village of Hommlet attracting the interest of adventurers such as yourselves…

Welcome to the World of Greyhawk, the classic D&D setting. I have been running games set in this world for a few years, primarily using 5e but over time have slowly shifted towards running OSR. This particular campaign will be using advanced rules, meaning more classes and races, and a class/race split compared to the basic version of the game, as well as some more tweaks and additions. The game will be run weekly or bi-weekly depending on availability. I am looking for between 6 to 8 players. Sessions will run between 3 and 5 hours, and the first one will be free of charge.
GM: contact me here or on discord @Orcrest
Payment method: paypal
Format: Discord Voice, Foundry
Requirements: good quality microphone