Something change with the way Modules Upgrade?

Has something recently change with how upgrades work in Forge? Used to be I clicked the “check for updates” button in Bazaar | Modules, and a list of installed modules appeared. I then clicked “Check for updates” and it checked…

Now my check list is always empty despite no change in installed modules. Checking always returns nothing to upgrade, which may be true, no idea, but I doubt it. Everything else (games etc) seem to work fine

Hey there :wave:

I don’t believe that this has changed recently, however the available updates are based on the packages which have been fetched. If something is preventing your Bazaar from populating with packages or the fetch has not yet completed, there won’t be any packages with updates to put into the list yet.

Loading Packages should complete first, then your list will be populated with packages which have updates.

Side note that if you’re on v11 of Foundry, it’s possible that module developers are no longer releasing new updates compatible with that version for the modules you have installed, in which case there wouldn’t be any updates required.

Ahh ok, maybe there are ALWAYS packages to update for me, that list is always populated. The empty list threw me.

Just tried again and one package was there (I’m on v11 still so yeah, maybe updates are slowing down)

Thanks!