August 18th 2020
- Fix a bug where asset files larger than 5MB were getting re-uploaded even if they hadn’t changed when using the import wizard on content that had already been imported before.
- Add a notice about the Paypal authorization that occurs during trial for Paypal subscribers
- Fix an error that may happen on one of the payment processor’s events when a subscription had just been downgraded
- Slightly increase database performance when listing a user’s foundry game
- Initial setup in preparation for the assets library optimization revamp