Scene loading issue

Hi all!
When I enter the world Scene loading stops at 55% (can’t be loaded even clear scene)
Foundry: v11 (315)
System: Imperium Maledictum v. 1.0.1 (for Foundry v11 only)
Modules: The Forge

F12 shows 14 errors with SVGs: “The SVG image must have width and height defined (in pixels), canvas API needs them”

Had the same problem with version 0.9.6 but it worked with Foundry v10 well
Use Firefox browser but Chrome shows this problem too
WebGL and Hardwere acceleration are ok

No, I don’t use any other modoles (The Forge can’t be disabled).
Yes. I’ve already tried to reinstall system.
Yes. I’ve already tried to delete all worlds for this system and/or create new worlds. All new worlds have the same problem.
No. When I install system on my local machine it works perfectly. No issues with scene loading.
No. This issue occures with Maledictum only. WFRP4 works perfectly for Foundry v11.

1 Like

Hey there @zarirel

This is a known issue when SVG images used by the system do not have the right width and height dimensions SVG images must include explicit width and height attributes to be rendered on the game canvas. Can this be improved? · Issue #9052 · foundryvtt/foundryvtt · GitHub

The fix, usually, is to report it to the system devs so that they can fix the images, since this is external to Foundry and based on the browser. Chrome usually does not have this same requirement, but it’s possible that the error is actually captured before it reaches the point where the browser tries to display it.

I’d recommend reporting the issue to the Imperium Maledictum developer GitHub - moo-man/ImpMal-FoundryVTT: Warhammer 40,000: Imperium Maledictum roleplaying game system for Foundry Virtual Tabletop It’s still an early version and the readme says that oversights are to be expected, so it’s possible that they’ll be able to resolve it or have already resolved it in a new version

From Media Optimization Guide | Foundry Virtual Tabletop

And certain assets in the system only specify dimensions as part of style, which is likely where the issue is coming in

Hope that helps!