Savage Worlds : Pathfinder, Rise of the Runelords, Weekly, Sunday @ 3 PM GMT , Seeking 1-2 players

Looking for 1-2 players for a weekly Savage Worlds: Pathfinder game, running the Rise of the Runelords adventure path. Players who have not played Rise of the Runelords in any system strongly preferred.

Current group consists of 2 consistent players and 1 who can only make about half the sessions. Looking for another consistent player, maybe 2 if I get multiple people I think would be a strong fit.

We do ask that you have an adequate microphone, as well as a quiet place to play. Sessions around 3-4 hours(typically closer to 3).

We use Discord for voice, and Foundry for the game itself.

I don’t mind less experienced or newer players, as long as they make an effort to learn the system as we play.

I must insist that would-be players be adults. Both for a minimum level of maturity, and because Paizo-made adventure paths can have a lot of darker material that I would not be comfortable running for minors.

The group as a whole is generally pretty action-forward, though we do enjoy some roleplaying time. As the GM, my interests do slant strongly towards the dungeon-crawling and combat aspects of the game, but I don’t intend to skimp on the parts in between. I enjoy trying to challenge(but not kill) my players, and have experience with a number of d20 systems…though my time with Savage Worlds is limited and thus far only as a player. Expect this to be a learning experience for me, as well.

If you’re interested, I ask that you please send me a message telling me a bit about yourself, both your experience with TTRPGs and Savage Worlds(again, I don’t mind if you’re new, but I do want to know what we’re working with), and a bit about what you hope to get out of the game. Also make sure to note anything that you believe would make you particularly uncomfortable as a player, so that I can plan around that if it crops up in the adventure and decide how to work around it.

Hey, if you plan to run another savage worlds game. Keep me in Mind. I will be off and away for the summer. But open to joining any savage worlds game in the fall autumn season. I have been gaming since the 80’s. Lots of systems an styles have come and gone. I know the rules fairly well. Thanks

I have never played a path finder module but I have played the original and 2nd ed. game system with a ho.e brew. Pretty crunchy. I hope the Savage Worlds version is dialed down on the math part.

It would be a lie to say SW is anything but crunchy, though if that doesn’t bother you feel free to get back to me when you’re available. We just finished the first book of the adventure, I imagine we’ll be a good way through book 2 by Autumn, but there are 6 books so plenty of adventure to go.