Rise of the Drow - Monday - (10pm GMT+11) | players [0/5]

Introduction
Tonight, a ceremony of light is taking place on the surface.
Meanwhile, a world away in the city of spiders, a drow matron solidifies a pact with soul-consuming entities who require great sacrifices in trade for unimaginable power. Drow eyes turn to the surface.
This book contains a mega-adventure and setting, taking characters across the surface and into the depths of the world. Adventurers will meet unique denizens, battle horrors of the Underworld, explore epic locations, and fight to stop the rise of the drow.

Game Details

• goes from lvl1- lvl15+
  • $25 AUD Per session
  • sessions will run for 3-4hrs
  • offical content only
  • discord will be used for speaking
  • Stats will either be standard array or rolled, if rolled you’ll be allowed 2 attempts
  • you’ll get a free feat or a uncommon magical item of your choosing, if your race already gives one then only a uncommon magical item at 1st lvl

Why Pay
On top of my several years of experience of DMing I also own nearly all the sourcebooks, which allows you, the player, to choose basically any class or race, on top of that I have a deeper understanding on the lore of the Swordcoast and Icewind dale to help with the immersion of the story.

on top of all that I always use specialized music for each game, custom made maps and a array of API scripts to increase your gaming immersion.

About the DM:
8 year + DM from Australia

I first got into d&d by DMing at my local library for a youth program I was running, I had roughly 20+ players, since then I have broken it up into smaller groups and run 4 games with 6-8 players each.

Relatively new to online DMing but I have a degree in programming and design for interactive entertainment.

Mostly have played my own homebrew world which I am now working into turning into a module but have spent the last year and a half during the pandemic running official modules.