Problems with the translation function

Hello. I’m having problems with the translation function of the with localization module:
There is a D&D5e Animations module that adds animation templates to the Automated Animations module. Also, there is a Russiab Translation module, which has the function of translating titles in Automated Animations. But when trying to use this option, an error occurs - Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'label').
My tests showed that this is some kind of bug inside the world itself. Even when turning off all third-party modules, the error continues to appear.

Hi there :wave:

If I’m understanding you correctly, you are having trouble with the GitHub - otigon/automated-jb2a-animations module, or possibly the GitHub - foundryvtt/dnd5e: An implementation of the 5th Edition game system for Foundry Virtual Tabletop (http://foundryvtt.com). system itself?

I’d recommend posting a screenshot of the error, and checking in your dev tools console (F12) and posting a screenshot of any errors that appear there as well. If it is an error with the module or system, which we may be able to tell from a screenshot, it would likely be best to log the issue directly with the module or system.