Problem with change my version of Forge and Foundry

Alright, nice :slight_smile:
Thanks. Everything seems to be rolled back to v10 compatible versions.

Could you please also check the game’s configured version to make sure it’s set to use the Default Game Manager version as well?

This was on The Forge, scroll to the bottom and make sure your game is using the Default Game Manager version of Foundry.

Yea its using it

Great!
Alright, last thing:

• Stop your server

• Launch in Safe Configuration

If this still does not work, you will likely need to restore the backup you took of the world from before you migrated to v11.

Stil dont works
:frowning:

How should i do it,i do not remember so i make some backup of my world

See Backing Up Your Forge Content Restoring a World Backup section.

If you are using Game Manager, then Forge would likely have exported a backup of the world for you automatically if you did not export one when prompted to upgrade your world for v11. The exported zip is likely in your downloads folder.

See Backing Up Your Forge Content Restoring a World Backup section.
If you are using Game Manager, then Forge would likely have exported a backup of the world for you automatically if you did not export one when prompted to upgrade your world for v11. The exported zip is likely in your downloads folder.

If you do not have a backup from v10, then we can likely figure out where the issue is coming from by checking the Foundry server logs again. It should tell us why the server cannot start.

If you do not have a backup, and the world data had already been migrated to v11 and can’t run on v10 anymore, then you will need to update your Foundry version to v11 and disable the modules which don’t work yet.

It’s very important to check module compatibility before upgrading your Foundry version if you rely on modules heavily :slight_smile:
It’s also very important to always make a backup of your world before upgrading.

Its fine for me we can check again with logs cuz its possible so its “THE BAD MODULE” was a problem

Here is a logs

With game i have still same problem

The server is trying to load a module (Turn Marker), meaning you didn’t click Launch in Safe Configuration. Let’s try that first.

Oki doki, i forgot About that

None respones still ;(

I’m also seeing

Foundry is likely determining that this world can no longer be run on v10, unfortunately. Did you look for a backup in your downloads folder, by any chance?

Thats is problem,im seeing after it but it looks i heve deleted it xD

Never mind i will Master on v11,world dont ends isnt ? :smiley:

Anyway i will thank u for patience u are rly big man :smiley:

The world should be able to be run on v11, yeah. :slight_smile:

You can follow these steps, but for v11 instead of v10. Problem with change my version of Forge and Foundry - #11 by phi

Just make sure to Launch in Safe Configuration first, and then slowly re-enable modules that you know will work.

No problem, happy to help! Hope you can get it working!
When v12 comes along, make sure to take a backup and double check that your modules are supported on v12 before upgrading!

For future i will remeber that.
wish u good day :smiley: