[PF1e] Looking for one player, Curse of the Crimson Throne

Looking for one player for Monday Evening for a FRESH Adventure Path, Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Heads Will Roll!

The Curse of the Crimson Throne takes hold of Korvosa! In the shadow of an ailing king, a new ruler gathers power, sending shockwaves through a populace already plagued by unrest and pushing the largest city in Varisia to the brink of disaster.Can you help bring peace and prosperity to the troubled city of Korvosa?

GM Bio:

Over the past 8 years, I have done a deep dive into Pathfinder. It was a bit of a late start to Tabletop RPGs, but once I started I found that I could not stop. I now find myself playing games 6 days a week, as a full-time Pro GM. I have had such a blast getting to know people and running games for them, and I have spent over 5000 hours playing to date.

My GM style is RAW when possible, but often the rule of fun does take precedence. Pathfinder is unique, in that there is almost a rule for ANYTHING you could want to do. This can make things complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. You never have to worry about a vengeful GM, upset because you second-guessed a calling. I find that a table works best when everyone is working together to remember the rules. (Because there are ALOT of them!)

I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere. I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. It is really important for me to help my players tell their stories. I love to see a player having a nice time at my table.

Curious about what I offer? Message for Discord invites and come say hello to the community. References available.

The Details:

Monday |2 pm-5 PST| $15/session

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Edge of Anarchy

Level 1FVTT

Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions.

Current Games:

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 4

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 6

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 6

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 5

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 3

Strange Aeons: Book 4

Rise of the Runelords: Book 4

Return of the Runelords: Book 5

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 1

Ruins of Azlant: Book 2

Ruins of Azlant: Book 2

Finished/Retired Games:

Jade Regent (Completed)

Rise of the Runelords (Finished)

Skull & Shackles (Completed)

Strange Aeons (Finished)

Carrion Crown (Finished)

The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times)

PFS Scenarios (Completed Multiple Times)

We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times)

We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times)

We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times)

Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times)

Player:

Mummy’s Mask (Complete)

Giant Slayer (Completed)

Dragon’s Demand (Completed)

Trial by Machine (Completed)

The Slave Master’s Mirror (Completed)