PDF to Foundry fails to link assets to scenes or journals properly

hey - when i import a paizo watermarked pdf via the PDF to Foundry Module, it creates all the scenes, creates all the digital assets, but fails to link them to the scenes, so i end up with a load of blank scenes with only doors and no maps on them - if i go find the link to the asset in the library and change the file path to it, then the scene then has the map in the right place with all doors correctly - i get the following warnings in the console while importing is happening and also a bit before and after in this order:

downloadable font: gasp: Changed the version number to 1 (font-family: "Signika" style:normal weight:700 stretch:100 src index:0) source: https://voqu-dharkus.eu.forge-vtt.com/fonts/signika/signika-bold.woff2

WebGL context was lost. utils.min.js:8:1488

there’s 4 identical looking warnings in a dropdown here - pasted 1 in

Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute 4
Cookie “XSRF-TOKEN” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite forgevtt
Cannot initialize the effects EmbeddedCollection from source data which is not an Array 14 data.mjs:184:20

i get the same warning for every map asset - pasted one here:

Foundry VTT | Loading failed for the-slithering/map1.webp (100%): undefined foundry.js:35166:13

possibly unrelated, for this error when i looked at one of the actors it created:

[HTTP/2 404 Not Found 224ms]

thx for any help you can provide

Hello, so I’ve been stumped on this for the last days, and sadly I don’t have an good answer for you as I haven’t tried the module, and don’t have knowledge on how it works.

But, it might be a upload fault/linkage fault from the module side, where it tries to import it all into your game instead of your assets, but that doesn’t make sense if you have the images in your assets library.

Another thing is, what is the linkage you get to the scene/assets?

not sure what you mean that’s not answered by this bit of my msg, “if i go find the link to the asset in the library and change the file path to it, then the scene then has the map in the right place with all doors correctly”

I want to see the linkage, as it seems it isn’t pointing it to the assets library.

Example of how it should not look:

As we are dealing with assets online/in the assets library

hmm - as far as i know nothing has changed (except possibly a module or 2 not being enabled), and it now has worked properly! it didn’t work with all modules, except the required one to do the import, disabled!