Paths referenced in compendium modules point to The Forge

I got the same problem with my local installation and The Force Sync function. It loaded all assets, but all images link to the forge. There are no spaces in the file or folder names.

Hope you can help me.

Hey there :wave:

When you say you got the same problem, do you mean that the paths referenced in compendiums modules point to The Forge?

That’s what I wrote, yes.

Alright, thanks

The change to paths works for world data and world compendiums, but compendium modules aren’t included in that sync, neither are the compendiums of systems and other packages (which can be re-installed from the local Foundry’s setup screen)

What you could do if the entries in your compendium modules aren’t being migrated is to import their data into the world, and then do the migration. Once they’re part of world data, those entities will be migrated.

If you’re running into different problems with the migration, or none of your paths (such as world actors and world compendium actors) are being migrated to point to local, it’s likely that there is something else going wrong.

In that case, please see if you can post a screenshot of any errors that appear in your browser dev tools (F12). If you have any trouble, please make a ticket in the #ticket-support channel of our Discord server where you would be able to share more details such as an API key and a world export, if you are willing, so that I could attempt to replicate with your data to see where the problem is coming in.

All the best

More details to my problem:
Server: self-hosted on oracle Cloud
World: copied from the forge
plugin: the Forge (version from today 10/14/2023) - synced my assets with it and chose “update world & compendiums to use local assets”.
the problem is: all assets (like token images, portrait images, tile images etc.) are linked to the forge, not to their local version. the sync worked - all images are on my oracle cloud now.

I’ve confirmed that the functionality does work in the Forge module v1.14.3, but something specific may be going wrong in your world data that’s causing it not to update the world paths.

Please see if you can post a screenshot of any errors that appear in your browser dev tools (F12). If you have any trouble, please make a ticket in the #ticket-support channel of our Discord server where you would be able to share more details such as an API key and a world export, if you are willing, so that I could attempt to replicate with your data to see where the problem is coming in.

If something specific in the world is causing it to fail, I would need to see at least an error message and at best see the specific data that is causing it to fail in order to reproduce and fix it.