[Pathfinder 2e: Abomination Vaults] [Thursdays 1:30 pm GMT/8:30 AM EST] [4 hour sessions] [LFG] [Foundry VTT] [Paid] [$15]

Evil stirs in the depths of the Abomination Vaults, a sprawling dungeon where the malevolent sorcerer Belcorra Haruvex once attempted to raise an army of monsters hundreds of years ago. Now, the echoes of her dark ambitions threaten to resurface, as rumors spread of sinister forces gathering within the labyrinthine corridors. Prepare yourselves, for the fate of Otari, and perhaps the world itself, hangs in the balance. Will you emerge triumphant, or will you become just another footnote in the annals of the Abomination Vaults?
Campaign: Abomination Vaults is a megadungeon-based campaign. Despite being quite combat-focused, the campaign has a lot of investigative and roleplaying opportunities. Campaign will be personalized to your player characters. Depending on player preference, I can expand the campaign to be longer and thus less focused on the eponymous dungeon and its exploration.
System: Pathfinder 2e, Remaster (old cantrips available), Free Archetype
Cost: $15/player per session via PayPal. Session 0 free.
Player slots open: 3 of 5.
Schedule: Weekly Thursdays, 1:30 pm GMT/8:30 AM EST, 4 hour sessions.
GM: I have 11 years of TTRPG experience as a GM. I always tailor my campaigns to player preference and character’s interests. My job is to immerse you into the setting, hopefully make you care about the characters and the world around them - and to make it all fun for everyone involved.