Pathfinder 1e - FRESH ADVENTURE PATH - Friday 2-5 PM PDT [PREMIUM][FVTT][PATHFINDER1e]

Looking for players for Friday Evening for a FRESH Adventure Path.

The following list contains all of the APs that I am currently running:

• Ruins of Azlant (FVTT)
  • Hell’s Vengeance (FVTT)
  • Curse of the Crimson Throne (FVTT)
  • Pathfinder Society Scenarios (FVTT)

None of these the AP you are looking for? I am bringing a new AP online this summer, and with a few exceptions, I am happy to run any PF1e AP or module.

GM Bio:

Over the past eight years, I have immersed myself deeply in Pathfinder. Although I started Tabletop RPGs later than some, once I began, I couldn’t stop. Now, I play games six days a week as a full-time professional Game Master. It has been an incredible journey, getting to know people and running games for them, and I’ve accumulated over 10,000 hours of gameplay.

As a lore-focused GM, I enjoy playing Pathfinder 1st Edition by the book, although there is always a place for “rule of cool.” from time to time. Pathfinder is unique because it has a rule for almost anything you could want to do, which can make things complicated. I’m always happy to discuss rules and rulings, so you never have to worry about a vengeful GM upset because you second-guessed a decision. I believe a table works best when everyone collaborates to remember the rules, especially since there are so many of them!

I bring lots of enthusiasm to my GMing, including various character voices, visual aids, and music to set the atmosphere. I love presenting a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. It’s important to me to help my players tell their stories and ensure they have a great time at my table.

Curious about what I offer? Message for Discord invites and come say hello to the community. References available.

The Details:

Friday | 2-5 PST| $15/session

FVTT

Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions.

Current Games:

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 5

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 6

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 5

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 4

Wrath of the Righteous: Book 4

Strange Aeons: Book 4

Rise of the Runelords: Book 4

Return of the Runelords: Book 5

Ruins of Azlant: Book 3

Hell’s Vengeance: Book 1

Finished/Retired Games:

Jade Regent (Completed)

Skull & Shackles (Completed)

Wrath of the Righteous (Completed)

The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times)

PFS Scenarios (Completed Multiple Times)

We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times)

We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times)

We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times)

Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times)

Player:

Mummy’s Mask (Complete)

Giant Slayer (Completed)

Dragon’s Demand (Completed)

Trial by Machine (Completed)

The Slave Master’s Mirror (Completed)