[PAID] Lost Mines of Phandelver [Beginner Friendly]

:crossed_swords: D&D 5e

Paid: Yes, $11 per person per session via Patreon. (Session 0 is free, Session 1 is 1$ only)

:calendar: Thursday or Friday (decided by group) at 19:00 (7PM) Central Europ Time

:scroll: “Your good friend Gundren Rockseeker and his brothers have found a long lost secret, something that could change the history of the entire region for the years to come. Gundren has summoned you, the few people he can still trust, to aid him in an expedition. You must meet him in the town of Phandalin and find out the details about this unprecedented discovery”

Duration: Between 3 and 4 hours per session. Campaign should last for 10 to 15 sessions (3 to 4 months).

Requirements: Being over 18. Solid internet, decent PC or Laptop with a chrome based browser. Good microphone.
Mood and Setting: Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast, Adventure, Low Levels, High Fantasy, Exploration.

:memo: About me: I am a 34 year-old DM, playing D&D since I was 14, so 20 years of experience. I have extensive experience conducting games both face-to-face and online. This is the start of a community I am creating of like-minded players to play D&D with. More than just playing a campaign, you are invited to be part of a gaming hub of trustworthy and reliable people to play with. If interested, contact me for information and a quick interview so we are on the same page.

– CHARACTER INFO —
Starting character Level: 1
Attributes: Point Buy (27 points).
HP: Average.
Feats: Yes
Multiclassing: Yes
Flanking: No
Tasha’s ancestry rules: No, but subclasses yes.
Races allowed: All except Eberron or Ravnica. Basic PHB encouraged, especially for beginners.
Equipment: Starting equipment for your class.

Bumping this with a status update, we have 1 player, I can start it with 3 or more, so if you’re interested let me know!

One of the recruited players can only play on Fridays, so this is officially going to happen on a Friday. Thursday has been taken off the table for now.