Survive the dangers of Drakkenheim
Fight the horrors that haunt the city
Take on the factions vying for power
Hold tight to your humanity!
System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Timeslot: Sundays at 5.30pm [GMT+1]
Platform: Foundry VTT, Discord for voice and D&D Beyond with shared content for character creation.
Price: $35 per session
“So you want to explore the city of Drakkenheim, eh?
You’re ready to carve your way into the ruins, slashing and burning everything that steps in front of you?
Listen to me kid: pack your backpack and go back! If you’re not killed by horrible abominations, you will be corrupted by the Haze, mutated by the Delerium, or driven crazy by the sheer horror that fills this damned city!
Not to talk about the trouble you’ll get yourself into with the factions.
Do yourself a favor and go home.”
Welcome to Drakkenheim, a character-driven campaign that will span from levels 1 to 13.
Using Emberwood Village as your base camp, you will mount expeditions into the dangerous ruins of the city, trying to go deeper and deeper in search of knowledge, treasure, and answers.
Different factions vie for power in the city, and it’s up to you to choose your allies and survive your enemies. You will need to tread carefully. The Factions will be gunning for you and if you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself surrounded by enemies.
Allies are few and precious in the City of the Damned!
So come and test your mettle.
The fate of Drakkenheim is in your hands!
What can you expect from my games:
- I run state of the art Foundry tables, with highly immersive environments (atmospheric scenes and artworks for every scene, art for every npc, high quality battlemaps, special FX, animated lights, spells and powers animation, curated music for different scenes and moods, etc…)
- Full and streamlined automation to allow players to focus on the story, letting the VTT handle all the math.
- Heavy remix and changes to the original modules to implement characters backstories, weaving them into the narrative and putting them to the center of the stage.
- I follow rules but am always open to break them or modify them to benefit the characters. The rule of cool is the number one rule in my tables and I am open to crazy plans, daring actions and cinematic scenes.
- Hard and emotional choices, a heavy focus on character growth and involvement. The story is not about the NPCs and what they want, the story is about the PCs.
- Open and inclusive games, a gm open to feedback and ready to change things to improve the game for the players. I use a host of safety and feedback tools to ensure the best experience possible to my players.
3 spots are still open! The adventure is started already but we are still in the beginning and there’s plenty of room to join and become part of the group!
GM Reel (to see what to expect from my tables): Come out and Play - GM Khitan - YouTube
Join here: Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Survive the horrors of Drakkenheim! - Horror Survival Crawl - Beginner Friendly