Looking for players for several One Piece-inspired D&D 5e campaigns I currently run through StartPlaying using Foundry VTT.
These are long-term sandbox campaigns where players create their own characters, crews, rivals, and stories instead of replaying the anime.
I currently have multiple campaigns with open seats, including both Pirate and Marine games, with several scheduling options available.
What You Can Expect
-
Custom Devil Fruits
-
Haki
-
Meito and cursed weapons
-
Pirate and Marine campaigns
-
Ships and recruitable crews
-
Open-world exploration
-
Custom maps, tokens, monsters, and animated visuals
-
Custom-built Foundry VTT modules
-
Original homebrew books and campaign systems
-
Roleplay, combat, exploration, and Rule of Cool
-
Long-term character progression
-
Beginner friendly
A large portion of the Foundry tools used at my tables are systems I build specifically for these campaigns, including custom combat tools, character systems, scene transitions, animated assets, and campaign utilities.
You do not need to know One Piece or be experienced with D&D. I can help with character creation, Foundry setup, and learning the system.
The goal is to create your own One Piece adventure, not follow the Straw Hats through the existing story.
Current Campaigns, Pricing, Schedules, and Open Seats:
https://startplaying.games/gm/ctrl-alt-defeat
CtrlAltDefeat Main Project Hub:
https://ctrlaltdefeatam.github.io/

