[Paid][5thEd][EST][$15/Player][Campaign] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

Campaign: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frost Maiden

Date: Weekly sessions every Thursday (First Session will be 5/26)

Time: 11:00am EST

Platform: Foundry or Roll20 with Discord for Chat and notes

Duration: Sessions last 3-4 hours

Payment: $15 a session per player, payable via Venmo (If you don’t have access to Venmo, Paypal will be fine)

Well-met adventurers! My name is Domenic and I’ve been a DM now for a little over 3 years now. I intend on beginning this Campaign next Thursday May 26, at 11:00am, assuming we have enough player’s to begin. I’m looking for 7 players brave enough to explore the frigid lands of Icewind Dale, but so long as we have at least 4 players ready by Session 1 we can begin.

Why Pay-to-Play: Pay-to-Play ensures you and your fellow players have the experience you DESERVE. Pay-to-play ensures each player remains committed to playing and showing up to each session. Aside from this, you can expect each session be thoroughly planned and prepped, creating a memorable adventure for years to come! A lot of time and effort goes into each session alone, and I ensure you that by joining this campaign you have:-Access to a dedicated Discord server where you can easily find lore, past session logs, and much more-An adventure custom tailored to your characters background and accomplishments as the campaign progresses-Hours of fun!

If you’re interested in joining let me know down bellow! And if you have any questions feel free and send me a message!