[Paid $20][PF2E][Adventure Path][Mondays 5pm UTC][Tuesdays 5pm UTC][Abomination Vaults] Starting up two run throughs of Abomination Vaults, 4-5 players each

:crossed_swords: Game System:
PF2E

When do you play:
Monday or Tuesday at 5:00 PM [UTC] 2023-07-24T05:00:00Z; weekly.

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
“When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town’s newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve into the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!”

We’ll be running through Piazo’s Abomination Vaults using the official foundry module! The module includes gorgeous maps, animations, and sounds. The AP would be perfect for anyone looking for a classic dungeon crawl experience, and runs levels 1-11. I will be modifying occasionally to allow for additional RP opportunities.

Players need stable internet, mic, and webcam. We will be using Forge to host Foundry VTT and then Zoom for Video and Voice. I do expect players to have knowledge of the rules, it’s ok if your new, but make sure to do some reading before hand. I also expect players to know how to operate their characters.

:memo: Additional Details:
Sessions are 20$ per player, with session 0 free.
There will be a session 0 to discuss expectations and the like. I always want my players to be able to talk to me and communicate their needs and wants. I do my best to run a table enjoyable for everyone, so communication is paramount.

More info at:
PF2E: Abomination Vaults, Mondays 10am - 2pm MST (5pm - 9pm UTC)
-or-
PF2E: Abomination Vaults, Tuesdays 10am - 2pm MST (5pm - 9pm UTC)

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!