[Paid $20] [5e] Baldur’s Gate: Decent Into Avernus - Sunday 3PM PST / 7PM EST - [All Time Zones Welcome]

Game: D&D 5e
Group Type: Online (FOUNDRY VTT)
Experience: Any (New/A few years/Veteran)
Timezone: Based in PST, but all zones welcomeđź“·
Schedule: It would be every Sunday at 3pm PST, Session 0 is March 13th
Roles Sought: Players need 2 players to start but looking to fill up to 6
Game TYPE: Moderate Roleplaying with a mix of challenging combat & puzzles.
**Free or Paid?: PAY TO PLAY SESSIONS $20 per session

Campaign Info: Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a city of ambition, corruption, and murder. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a point that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur’s Gate to the front lines of the Blood War!

Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and Her diabolical legions? Can you find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?

Designed for an adventuring party of four to six 1st-level characters, Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus is a Dungeons & Dragons adventure that begins in the city of Baldur’s Gate and ends in Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. By the end of the adventure, the characters should be 13th level or higher.

Decent Into Avernus is a adventure to test your survival skills. most groups finish it out at around 40 weekly 3 hour sessions. team work is key and careful planning for this adventure.

**GAME LINK:**Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus - SUNDAY NIGHTS

Game Style: I am not really a rules lawyer but at the same time rules can help the game not be broken, so my games are loose when it comes to that as DND rule can be not so clear sometimes. As it comes to being a chaotic player that I’ve experienced with over the years. I like a lot of shenanigan’s around my table as it makes it more fun and interesting, But be courteous of other people around you. That is my main rule at my table. If you want to check how I run my games I also have a YouTube channel on my games called McCluskers Gaming