[Paid] [$15][Online][GMT+9][PF2e] Menace Under Otari (Beginner Box!)

Time: Thursday, November 9th, 9PM (GMT+9) (Open to negotiation. I can shift a few hours earlier, maybe a couple hours later)

System: Pathfinder 2e

Slots: 5 (3 players minimum)

VTT: Foundry VTT on Forge, communication via Discord. Mic required, video optional

Schedule: Negotiable; My timezone is UTC+9, and I’d be aiming for sometime in the afternoon-to-evening hours

Duration: My sessions typically run 2.5 to 3.5 hours, with a 10-minute break roughly at the halfway point

Payment: $10 per player per session via startplaying.games.

Signup Link: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | ⚔Menace Under Otari 🐲 Learn to Play Pathfinder 2e!

About The Game

In Menace Under Otari, you’ll play a group of local adventurers taking on a job to maintain the peace in your small seaside hometown of Otari. Rumor has it that there’s trouble underneath the Otari fishery, and you’re the one that Tamily Tanderveil, the owner, has reached out to!

In this game, you will:

:crossed_swords: Learn to play Pathfinder 2e in a series of encounters designed to teach you the basics
:crossed_swords: Face a wide array of obstacles, from varied creatures to traps and environmental dangers
:crossed_swords: Gain power, wealth, and prestige as you begin your adventuring career!

Pre-made characters are provided!

Contact

If you’re interested in playing, or have any questions before expressing interest, reply here or send me a DM, or message me on StartPlaying.