[Paid $15][5e][All Timezones Welcome][Campaign] Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus

:bat: DM Name: HuskyHyena

:crossed_swords: Game System: D&D5E

:calendar: When We Play: Thursdays 7:00pm AEST(GMT+10)

:scroll: Brief Description: The holy city of Elturel has disappeared from the Forgotten Realms and descended into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. Archdevil Zariel is capturing cities and using their citizens as fodder in the ongoing conflict between demons and devils known as the Blood War. Next on Zariel’s list of cities is Elturel’s neighbour, Baldur’s Gate. Be the heroes who descend into Avernus, save Elturel from certain destruction, and prevent a similar fate from befalling Baldur’s Gate.

Personally in regards to my DMing style. I am a strong advocate of FUN first, the three pillars of tabletop gaming mean nothing without engagement and entertainment of the player. That being said, I’m a fan of the epic adventure across the land of Forgotten Realms, filled with might, magic and mystery.

Overall, I believe in colourful characters, interesting locations and challenging but fair combat.

:memo: Additional Details: We will play online using Foundry VTT hosted on The Forge and Discord. A short Session 0 will be held before detailing character creation, dming style, and expectations for the campaign.

:people_hugging: Party Slots: I’m looking for 2-5 players

:dollar: Rate: $15.00 USD per session, Half Price for First Session

LINK HERE - Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus