At a glance
- Campaign: Curse of Strahd
- System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
- Software: FoundryVTT, Discord
- Schedule: The game will run Tuesdays, once every two weeks, from 7.30pm to between 10.30 and 11.00pm GMT with a short break in the middle.
- Cost: £10 per session to be paid in advance of the session. Session 0, and a one shot that we’ll play to make sure the party is a good fit for all the players will be free.
- Player Count: 3-5. The focus will be more on finding people who will gel well with my style and their party’s playstyle than reaching a certain number of players though.
- Applications: https://forms.gle/1mb9rJ133wEACq2L6
About the campaign
Curse of Strahd is an exciting, tense, fast-paced adventure that features one of DnD’s most iconic characters. It is a vivid exploration of classic gothic horror tropes and monsters, from werewolves to vampires, ghosts, and more. It is a true sandbox, providing players with the freedom to make their own choices and build the kind of adventure they enjoy. It is an unabashedly character-driven campaign, giving your player character an incredible chance to shine and make their mark on the story your group tells.
However, Curse of Strahd is also a brutal, stressful, and alienating experience. Your character will be trapped in a bleak, gothic land quite different from the world they know. The adventure contains several encounters and areas that will likely be far beyond your capabilities when you first encounter them. It does not provide routine or readily-available loot or magical items. If none of that bothers you then strap in for a tense, thrilling campaign that will push your character to their limits!
What I bring to the table
- Over 5 years DMing experience, including running Curse of Strahd from start to finish before
- Beautiful and immersive animated maps for many of the areas of Barovia
- An enthusiastic, engaging, but patient demeanor
- Foundry setup to streamline the VTT experience and keep things flowing smoothly despite being online
- A degree in Games Design - This means I’ve spent 4 years studying full time how to tailor games to my players!
How to apply
If all this sounds good to you then please apply using the following google form:
This form will help me to screen applicants to put together a party that fits well together, because after all DnD is only as good as the party you play it with and I want to give you all a great experience in my favourite campaign!