Only uploading 100 assets in folder

I trying to upload a file of about 1,000 icons but it will only upload the first 100. I have tried on different tiers of the file structure and have looked online for an answer but can’t find one. I have lots of space left for assets, and they are small files so it isn’t data. It seems like it only wants 100 files. Is there a limit or is there a setting I have missed out on? Is there a limit on the folder size?

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

So I ran into this also. How I solved it, was I sorted all my assets in sets of 100’s in Folders, nested inside another folder and that allowed me to upload them all at once.

Example:

Folder Master

  • Folder 1 - 100 files inside
  • Folder 2 - 100 files inside

ect

Oh, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the feedback. The asset management system is… not a strong point of Forge.

Thanks again!