[Online] [Rogue Trader: The Shattered Expanse] [Wednesdays 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST] [4 hour sessions] [LFG] [Paid] [$15]

Rogue Trader: The Shattered Expanse

Embark on a daring odyssey as a Rogue Trader and their elite retinue, wielding the might of an entire Dynasty in your journey through the perilous Koronus Expanse. This vast, uncharted region on the fringes of the Imperium holds untold riches and ancient secrets, but it is also teeming with threats both alien and blasphemous. Your mission? To bring light to the unexplored corners of the cosmos, forge alliances, and amass wealth beyond imagination in the name of the Emperor.

Campaign: Campaign will be a player-tailored saga of exploration, conquest, and daring adventure. Will you rise as a beacon of Imperial might, build a force loyal only to you or succumb to the perils and temptations that lurk in the void?

Setting: The Koronus Expanse, a vast frontier untouched by the guiding light of the Emperor for millennia. Your Warrant of Trade grants you the authority to bring these lost worlds back into the fold, but be wary – heresy and corruption fester in the shadows.

Cost: $15/player per session via PayPal

Player slots open: 5 of 5.

System: Dark Heresy 2e with a sizable homebrew bringing all elements needed for Rogue Trader experience - and beyond.

Schedule: Bi-weekly Wednesdays at 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST, 4 hours. Could be played 3 times a month depending on player availability.

GM: I have 11 years of TTRPG experience as a GM and Rogue Trader is my most GMed system and setting. I prefer sandbox campaigns that focus on roleplaying, acting, and character development. I always tailor my campaigns to player preference and character’s interests. My job is to immerse you into the setting, hopefully make you care about the characters and the world around them - and to make it all fun for everyone involved.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions - please contact via Discord, rkobenia