[Online][PF1][Thursdays, 1:30 pm GMT/9:30 am EST][4 hour sessions][LF1P][Paid] Carrion Crown

Pathfinder: Carrion Crown

From the whispering shadows of haunted Ustalav an ancient evil rises to grip the world in a new age of horror. Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return?

Campaign: The group, having been invited to the funeral and reading of the will of a recently deceased Professor Petros Lorrimor started their journey of investigation, horror and glory. Carrion Crown Adventure Path serves as a basis for the campaign, but does not dictate it. I have expanded the story to be longer, more branching and varied, taking your characters all the way to level 20.

We played through the first module of the campaign. and currently the group is rooting out the Warriors of the Gagged Skull as they work to find uncover sinister plots that they have just started to uncover…
We are currently down a player and are seeking a replacement

Cost: $15/player per session via PayPal.

Player slots open: 1 of 4.

System: Pathfinder 1e. You will be joining the group at sixth level.

Group: Currently the group consists of a wizard, oracle and an unchained summoner.

Schedule: Weekly Thursdays, 1:30 pm GMT/8:30 am EST, 4 hour sessions. My country does not use DST, so session time might change to be an hour later in spring.

GM: I have 10 years of TTRPG experience as a GM. I prefer sandbox campaigns that focus on roleplaying, acting, and character development. I always tailor my campaigns to player preference and character’s interests. My job is to immerse you into the setting, hopefully make you care about the characters and the world around them - and to make it all fun for everyone involved.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions - please contact via Discord, Rkobenia (Tesla)#1656