[Online] [LFP] [PF2E][Foundry][Forge][$17] Pathfinder 2E Abomination Vaults recruiting for Tuesday at 10:30AM PDT! LF up to 3 more

Looking for up to 3 more. 1 more and we can do Free session 0 today! (in like an hour or less!)

The Gauntlight is lit!

After 500 years, the peaceful town of Otari has had its legends and fears coalesce into reality with the burning of that single icy blue baleful light. Your mutual friend, Wrin Sivinxi, has called you together and implored you to investigate the burning of the Gauntlight and put at rest the fears of the people of Otari, or if it comes to it, to defend them.

Abomination Vaults is a level 1-11 megadungeon released by Paizo, it is tactically heavy, but does provide options for several encounters to approach things socially or diplomatically if you prefer. It can be a challenge, and a mistake or misstep can spell doom. Character death is a very real possibility, coming into the game with a back up character idea (or two) wouldn’t be a terrible idea.

About Me

I’ve been roleplaying for going on 30 years when my older brother started me off with a variety of games, and GMing for almost as long. I’ve run a couple long multi-year campaigns in the past, and I love being able to dig into the long term stuff and watch characters grow and change.

I bring a non-adversarial but still challenging GM-style with a focus on player agency. I am a variable GM able to handle heavy roleplay or tactical skirmish focused content and cater to a variety of player playstyles.

Zero Tolerance Policy

I have a zero tolerance for bigotry at my table (including but not limited to racism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism, misogyny)

Player Needs

• No prior experience with Pathfinder 2E or roleplaying games is necessary.
  • Have a mic and a stable enough internet connection to manage voice communication (Camera/video is purely optional)
  • Discord Account (Free) and willingness to join a server.
  • Forge Account (Free)

Technical Details

• Session Length: 2.75 - 3 hours.
  • Session Frequency: Weekly
  • Time: 10:30 AM PDT on Tuesday
  • Payment: $17 per player, per session.
  • Software: Foundry (hosted via Forge) and Discord.
  • Safety Tools: Lines and Veils, X-Card, Stars and Wishes, Roses and Thorns.

Link: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | [Tues][Fresh Campaign PF2E] Delve into the Abomination Vaults! [level 1-11 Megadungeon, beginner friendly, ongoing campaign, free session 0] 🏳️‍🌈

Still looking for a couple more for Tuesday