Online LFP Paid One-Shots for Beginners and Experienced Players - The Order: Monster Slayers

Hello Everyone! My name is Erick. I am a photographer and art director as well as a professional dungeon master. I am running some of my one-shots that are designed for beginners that have been popular at events and conventions. I am looking to put my 25 years of playing D&D to the limit. I tend to make story driven adventures that are designed to create interaction between the players in my living homebrew world. Here is information about the game:

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: New
Location/Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Schedule: Various Days and Time
Roles sought: 4-6 Players
Game style: Read below

The Order: Monster Slayers

This is my most popular D&D 5e One-Shot. It is highly reviewed, won some awards and players new and experienced love the module. It is designed for both beginner players in mind but experienced players will love it as well.

You are a group of monster hunters known as The Order sent on a mission to retrieve an item so that it does not fall into the wrong hands. You must make your way through a graveyard, crypt and solve a puzzle as each character’s stories unfold and intertwine with each other. The game has carefully designed characters to choose from. It is a one time play (one-shot) designed for 3-4 hours. Requires minimum of 4 players but optimized for 6.

• Number of Players: 4 – 6
  • Length: 3 – 4 Hours
  • Role Playing: Medium (high by D&D’s standards)
  • Puzzles: Medium
  • Lethality: Low
  • Politics: Low
  • Fantasy: Medium

The Characters

• Scout – Human Monster Hunter Ranger
  • Reese Gubber – Human Transmutation Wizard
  • Imani The Driven – Half-Orc Oath of Vengeance Paladin (option if 5-6 players)
  • Taylor Urirel – Human Thief Rogue
  • Sam Kouhrs – Hill Dwarf War Domain Cleric
  • Storm – High Elf College of Glamour Bard

Link to game info