[Online][LFP][PAID $15][MONDAYS][PF2E] BLOOD LORDS - A BRAND NEW PF2E CAMPAIGN BEGINING TODAY!

This is the start of a brand new weekly campaign I’m hoping to begin this eveing.
WHEN: Monday’s 5:30pm MDT / 7:30 EST
WHERE: Foundry-VTT
SYSTEM: Pathfinder 2e
ADVENTURE PATH: Blood Lords

About the adventure
The undead nation of Geb gains most of its international trade from the export of food grown on zombie-worked farms, but lately one farm has been the site of a series of strange occurrences. Dispatched to investigate the problem, you discover a grave threat to Geb’s minority living population, bringing them to the attention of the insidious Blood Lords who rule the land in the name of their undead wizard-king. Defeating the wicked forces behind the plot is the first step on a long road to gaining influence and power in Geb, but if the investigators can’t solve the problem to the Blood Lords’ satisfaction, their first step may be their last!

How to prepare

:drop_of_blood:At the very least, players will need to have internet access with a working headset and access to discord
:drop_of_blood:Player’s should also have their character sheets created by the first time we play (A completed backstory is not necessary for the first few sessions)
:drop_of_blood:Knowing the rules and lore of Pathfinder 2e (and even 1e) is great, but not necessary.
:drop_of_blood:New players are more than welcome!

What I provide

Players can expect from me:
:drop_of_blood:Tokens for their characters
:drop_of_blood:Maps and handouts, both custom made and those included in the module
:drop_of_blood:Music and Ambiance
:drop_of_blood:Dedicated Discord Server filled with world lore, session recaps, and much more
:drop_of_blood:Unique and well thought out character arcs
:drop_of_blood:Access to all source material currently and subsequently owned

How will character creation work

Ideally, I’d like all players to have their character sheets created prior to the start of the campaign. When it comes to backstory, it can be as simple or as detailed as you like, and does not have to be completely ready by the start of the campaign, allowing more time to flush out specifics as needed. I will, of course, help you each step of the way and will write your backstory for you if desired (with your input of course!). Bellow I’ve provided more specifics to this process-
:drop_of_blood:Virtual Tabletop: Foundry VTT
:drop_of_blood:Starting Level: 1
:drop_of_blood:Ancestry: No restrictions
:drop_of_blood:Class: No Restrictions
:drop_of_blood:Alignment: Any alignment
:drop_of_blood:3rd Party Content and Playtest Material may be allowed, just run it by me first!