[Online] [GM for Hire] [Looking for a stable group] [Saturdays 6 PM GMT/2 PM EST] [Any System]

Hello! My name is Roman, I’m a highly experienced GM in search of a stable group. Over the years I have come to value playing with a group of people who know each other. I currently have a game slot empty and would gladly work with people who know what they want and play well together. The group does not need to be experienced - as long as you know each other and have an idea for what you want, I have plenty of experience with new players.

I’m looking to ideally find a group of 3-5 players, it could be more or less. If you are a group of two and would like to expand, I have a number of stable players from other games that I could ask to join if needed or we could organize a normal LFG one the campaign idea is set.

Experience: I have about 11 years of active experience as a GM, 2 - 5 campaigns a week.

I prefer campaigns that focus on roleplaying, acting, and character development, but I have GMed a variety of campaigns - true sandboxes, kingdom building large scale campaigns, solo campaigns, prewritten campaigns and modules (though I tend to rewrite those heavily), even 80% combat-focused murder sprees. Regardless of what sort of campaign I run I tend to incorporate character’s backstories and desires into the game. I don’t mind GMing “Evil” campaigns, as long as characters are not evil just for the sake of being evil.

My campaigns tend to be R-rated, with sexual content being the only thing that I don’t feature and much and if at all- pan away from it. Other “R” elements such as horror, gore, drug abuse, torture and similar can be excluded at Session 0 - I don’t revel in them, but sometimes really awful things do happen in my games.

When it comes to combat and general difficulty my general rule is that I optimize only as much as my players, maintaining steady but fair difficulty. If you prefer making flavorful characters you can expect to face similarly built foes, if you like making optimized characters - you will still be challenged from time to time. I could adjust the campaign to be easier or tougher depending on player preference, of course.

Genre-wise I don’t have a strong preference one way or another, but personally I prefer grittier settings (with a notable exception of Exalted).

I tend to write houserules for my games and you can expect to find custom gear/magic items, have additional character options or even sub-systems written by me for specific campaign/setting. I’m generally flexible on 3rd party products as well.

Cost: 60$/per 4 hour session via PayPal total from the group is my standard rate for groups of 2-4. Total price would increase if you want to play for longer or have more players. Session 0 will be free.

Systems: I’m highly experienced with Pathfinder 1e, Warhammer 40k FFG titles, Shadowrun 5e, DnD5e, Exalted 3e, Star Wars FFG/Genesys, Cypher System. I know and have superficial experience with dozens of other systems and learn fast. I have a notable interest in Traveller 2e, Eclipse Phase, new World of Darkness, Cyberpunk RED. Would gladly learn a new system/setting - as long as it’s not F.A.T.A.L.

Schedule: Weekly Saturdays, 6 pm GMT/2 pm EST, 4 hour sessions by default, maximum 6 hours long. My country does not use DST, so session time might change slightly over the year depending on where you live.

If you are interested or have any questions - please contact via Discord, Rkobenia (Tesla)#1656