[Online][8:30PM][EST][PAID][Mothership] LFP for a homebrew Mothership campaign

:crossed_swords: Game System: Mothership

:calendar: When do you play: Every other Saturday, 8:30pm - 12:30am EST
2022-10-09T00:30:00Z

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
Charters over the high-frequency been talking about some strange ship that’s recently come back into the system out Tillanee way. Something about it being a Dweller ship. That means it’s big, real big, and I want to be the first to get to it since the same talk has been talking about the ship being silent. Uninhabited even. I think this might just be our big break.

Hello, my name is Katie, and I will be your Warden for this campaign of Mothership: Void Starved. Mothership is a space-horror TTRPG where your characters brave the darkest parts of space for the promise of big money and hopefully, one day, a big retirement package. Strange and disturbing aliens, mad and evil humans, and everything in between the two will drive your players to the brink as you struggle to survive the dangers of space.

In my setting your characters are a part of Salvage team Dellmeto working for the big P187 company on the edge of known space. Your captain has recently received reports of a Void Dweller ship returning to the system after some time in the Unkown, and being paid by the piece you all decide it’s a good idea to go investigate and take what isn’t needed back to Dawn Weather for what you suppose to be a big payday. What could go wrong?

:memo: Aditional Details:
Think you have what it takes to brave the unknown? Good! We will be using Foundryvtt for Battlemaps, ambient lighting, music, sounds, character sheets, and dice rolling. We will also be using Discord for voice chat during sessions and text chat out of sessions. This game will be 4 hours long with a 10-15 minute break halfway through. Session 0 is free and books will be provided!

Are you still trying to organize this game and/or looking for players? I’ve played Mothership a few times and really enjoy it. Can’t wait for the KS to get in. I am interested in this group.