[Online][5thed][GMT] LEVEL 5 START. Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. Tuesdays 18:00-22:00 EST. Paid

This is an ongoing campaign looking to pick up another player after an unfortunate drop out. You would be joining the campaign just as the party arrives in hell.

The Archduke of Avernus, Zariel, has concocted a scheme that could tip the scales of the eternal blood war in her favour. All she needs is a near endless supply of mortal souls. Her eye has fallen on Baldur’s Gate. And the only thing standing in her way is you.

Descent into Avernus starts as a grim detective story, and slowly transforms into an insane, action packed journey through the most heavy metal setting in the forgotten realms. It’s both a grimdark exploration of corruption, and an action packed ride through a crazy setting. In short, it’s going to be hell.

About the DM I’m a writer, film maker and long time DM, who since the pandemic has made DnD my full time job. It’s an opportunity I’m incredibly thankful for, and one that has allowed me to express myself and build a wonderful network of friends. I currently run four other paid campaigns, working with players to make a fulfilling experience for everyone involved. Sessions are charged at £15 ($20) each week.

If you’re feeling brave and want to find out what you would go through hell for, Get in touch. I look forward to adventuring with you.