My Wife and I are looking to join a game as players

My wife and I are looking to join a Pathfinder 2e, Pathfinder 1e, Star Wars FFG, Vampire the Masquerade 20th, Mage 20th game. We have the most experience with Pathfinder 1e and 2e. I am usually stuck as a DM for all games I have mentioned and more, so I would highly appreciate the opportunity to join any game be they custom or adventure path. We are free any day of the week after 4:50 PM CDT but Saturday.

I am currently running a Pf2e Abomination Vaults themed game (bit of a world builder so it is more expansive than just the Vaults itself) Wednesdays, 8:30 GMT +3.
Currently in session 4, we lost a player due to time difference (from Thailand, too late in the night for him in the end) , don’t mind if it is a 5 player group if you are interested.
There is a halfling bard, a halforc cleric, and a barbarian human. (the party is losing their kineticist)
So if you are interested and still looking for a group to join, let me know.
You would be making characters that will be starting at level 2.
There is a slight tweak to the pf2e rules regarding rest and recovery, but not much.

Unfortunately that seems to be a bit late for us or early depending PM or AM, as I think in GMT we would be GMT -5 unless I am incorrect about the time difference, but thank you so very much for the invite, it certainly sounds fun and I wish your game the best

It is so much fun :blush: yes the time difference is 8 hours, it would be 1:30 afternoon for you