Foundry v0.7.9. Logged in to run game this evening and while it loaded correctly, the vast majority of mouse interactions aren’t working making the service completely unusable.
I am able to:
- select left sidebar categories and options.
- navigate between scenes, preload, and enter configuration.
- interact with left bar tabs and open popouts like journals and such, and can type in journals and generate rolls and such.
I am not able to:
- interact in the screen area such as click or select tokens, draw selection boxes, lights, walls, etc. The tokens highlight when click but it doesn’t select or bring up their entries or information bar.
- pan the screen in any way, only zoom in and out.
- operate sliders in any of the options including the playlist sound and options menu.
I have attempted to run in both Firefox and Chrome with the latest updates, hardware acceleration and Webgl set correctly, with no modules active, and in multiple worlds and systems.