Lost Mine of Phandelver with intent to play Rime of the Frostmaiden or Other

Meant to be an introductory experience into tabletop gaming, Lost Mines of Phandelver is a great start to any DnD campaign. It is meant to serve as a jumping-off point for players to jump into other Campaigns and Adventures. While this is aiming at Rime of the Frostmaiden, these possible adventures also include Storm King’s Thunder, Tomb of Annihilation, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, or even my custom Campaign Curse of the Charcoal Rose.

Slots Available: 5-7 Players total, 7 Slots Open

Paid Game: $15 Per Session

System Used: D&D 5e

Style: We use Discord for voice, Foundry through the Forge for gameplay. High RP, Medium-High Combat and Exploration, Medium-Low Puzzles

Session Duration: Sessions are 4-4.5 hours.

Schedule: Every Thursday at 4:30pm MST, or when the collective group is most comfortable to play for a 4 hour period. I’m available from 1pm MST to 11pm MST and can play within that time.

Other: You will need Discord alongside a decent microphone, and you will need to be able to arrive and play the sessions.

Characters will be made during Session 0. While you can think about it, I suggest waiting until meeting the rest of your fellow players beforehand.

I build a lot of Homebrew enemies, areas, etc, and will be using them within this campaign. There’ll be background music/ambience, and I employ nearly 30 amazing modules to automate and speed up the D&D 5e system.

If you want more info on the game, use this link below. You may join the game through this site if you’d like as well, or even look at the Wednesday One Shots I run too. If you want more info on me, take a look at my profile there.